We’ll tailor our way of working to suit your needs. We provide a ‘Design-only’ service or a comprehensive Design & Installation service.
Client Brief & Proposal
- A meeting with the design team and home owner leads to a detailed discussion of requirements to help build a ‘big picture’ which we then develop into a Client Brief that’s written in plain English
- We’ll pique interest by recommending ways to achieve smart results, based on experiences (personal and from past projects) that we think will enhance the Design’s outcome
- We’ll produce a detailed Design Proposal based on the Client Brief and present this as a basis for our appointment as members of the project team
- Our comprehensive Design Proposal document is refined following a few revisions to a point where it’s ready to be signed off
- This part of the process can be expanded upon so that we produce a Home Technology Specification to be tendered to a range of suitable third party Home Technology Installers
- Our concise and clear Installation Instructions are produced in good time and revisions to these are made as necessary
- Our dedicated Project Managers attend regular site meetings and regularly perform detailed surveys to keep things on track
- Towards the end of the building works, we get started on our Installation; our patch panels and pre-built racks go in first, and more delicate devices like touch-panels & TV screens follow soon after
Support & Maintenance
We provide a 12 month warranty on our equipment and our labour. If your equipment fails, we will quickly repair or replace.
- We offer several options with regards to support too; our inclusive bundles allow access to lower call-out rates, regular check-ups, and access to loan equipment.
- And Asset tracking allows us to provide timely servicing of critical components where necessary.